13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Lumi-nous eyes!

To contact us Click HERE





I did a quite easy look today, blending pink and blue together. It's kind of a lack-of-inspiration look, and when those times hit, this is what I often end up with.I find blue an easy colour to work with.And I tried adding a blue mascara as well, and it's so funny that it's only visible in some angles.And of course, I couldn't resist using my favorite pigment: Puzzle Cube from Shiro Cosmetics. It sparkles in the most colourful ways: blue, orange, pink, gold silver.... and more!

Products for the day:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Magentric, Decora, Magpie, Starling & Lumi. Puzzle Cube from The Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics.
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Mascara - The Masquara in Raven, & Volume Mascara in Lewd both from Illamasqua
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder