13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

New Inglot Palette

To contact us Click HERE
So, when I friend of mine was going to see her family in Poland offered to get me some stuff from Inglot because it's suppose to be much cheaper there I simply couldn't refuse. And boy, am I glad she did. She got me one palette with ten square pans from the freedom system plus one for Azure, which was the same as I got just different colours. And this sweet deal only coast me 65 euros! Incredible! So I guess the place one should get Inglot is on its home ground!
If you're curious of the different shadows from Inglot there's some really great swatches here Name That Inglot. The blog owner has done a remarkable job describing the different textures on the eyeshadows and really capturing them all in pictures! Not all of them are there but still loads of them! 
Also Temptalia has made an incredible thoroughly gallery with Inglot swatches, check it out here. 

Here's the swatches of my new goodies. All are swatched over MAC Studio Tech NC 20



Enjoy!
Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder