22 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Berber Eyes

To contact us Click HERE












Gosh, how I love this pigment! And red is normally not my number one go to colour, but when it comes to make up I like to be wrong!This pigment is rusty red with hints of green sparkles, so it's not just an ordinary red. So gorgeous to use as blusher on the cheeks as well, I love it.Did I say I love it!?And I wanted to be balanced with something, so that's why I popped some blue on the waterline.What a great Friday look this turned out to be!!
Any red favorite of yours you want to tip me about, then go ahead!!
Products in motion:Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter GlueShadows - Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Berber and Powder Eye Shadow in Obsidian, MadMinerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow, SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in LumiEyepencil - Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Blue Moon from GoshMascara - Helena Rubenstein Mascara Lash Queen in BlackEyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome
Over and out!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder