13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

TJ Maxx haul

To contact us Click HERE
I did some damage at CVS (see my last post), TJ Maxx and Sally Beauty this week. I asked you on Facebook if you'd like to see haul pics and since over 200 of you said yes, I'm happy to share! So here's what I got at TJ Maxx:
 Hempz Treats Delicious Body Lotion in Cherries Jubilee Retail: around $11 on Amazon (8.5 oz)TJ Maxx price: $5.99 (8.5 oz)

I love the brand Hempz (lots of their lotions are sold at Sally Beauty) but I had NO idea, until this week, that Hempz had a sub-brand called Hempz Treats that specializes in gourmand-scented lotions and lipglosses. When I saw the words "cherries jubliee" on this bottle, I immediately whipped out my phone in the middle of the store to look this one up (I love anything that smells like cherry-based desserts). 
Turns out that Cherries Jubliee is part of Hempz Treats' Spring Collection, and one whiff was all it took for this lotion to land in my basket. Deeeee-lish. In fact, I'm going to shut up now because this lotion truly deserves its own review (coming soon).
Keep reading to see what else I picked up at TJ Maxx...

Cynthia Rowley Precision Blending SpongeRetail: unknownTJ Maxx price: $5.99
So I finally bought a blending sponge! They had a few different brands at my TJ Maxx, but after looking at online reviews (again, on my phone in the middle of the store) I went with the Cynthia Rowley version because it seemed to have the most favorable reviews. 
I'd be happy to review this one after I've used it several times, but I don't know how much I can offer you in terms of knowledge because it's the first one I've ever tried (so I obviously can't compare it to the original Beauty Blender). But if you still would like to see what I think of this product, please leave a comment and let me know!
Have you spotted any great beauty deals at Ross, Marshalls or TJ Maxx lately? I'd love to hear about them!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder