24 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Spotted: Wet n Wild Limited Edition Spring Forward 8-Pan Eyeshadow Palettes

To contact us Click HERE
UPDATE: for close-up pics and swatches of these palettes, please click here.

I owe this entire post to two wonderful readers. Last night on Twitter, cookiedulce5 sent me a tweet asking if I had heard about the new Wet n Wild Spring 2013 limited edition palettes, and she sent me a link to the Wet n Wild website, which contains the following info:

image source: wnwbeauty.comWet n Wild Limited Edition Spring Forward Collection(retail: $4.99 each)
And then just today, reader Fatima spotted the Limited Edition Spring Forward Collection at her local Harmon in New Jersey. Fatima was kind enough to share a pic of the display with us!
Keep reading to see pics of the display...



image credit: Fatima for Nouveau CheapWet n Wild Limited Edition Spring Forward CollectionTop: Growing in the WildBottom: Nude Awakening(retail: $4.49 each at Harmon)
How exiting, right? I haven't received any official info from Wet n Wild about these palettes yet, but I'll be sure to share any info I receive with you the moment I get it. 
I think that an interactive sightings map might be in order for this one. Let me know if you'd like to see one and I'll create it ASAP.
Another huge thanks to Fatima and cookiedulce5 for being SO on top of this one. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the info (and pic!).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder