14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Spotted: Lip Smacker Special Edition Flavor Trios

To contact us Click HERE
This year Bonne Bell celebrated its 40th birthday and released some fun Lip Smacker sets, including the Cupcake Lover's Collection and Strawberry Lover's Collection, to commemorate the occasion.

But these "Special Edition" trios were new to me when I spotted them at Rite Aid the other day, and I could only find this info on the Lip Smackers e-store website, about one of the flavors in this range. Take a peek:
 Lip Smacker Special Edition Flavor Trio in Sour Grapes, Orange Sherbet, Pina Colada(retail: $4.79 at Rite Aid, 0.42 oz total)

I LOVE the font on these tubes. It reminds me of when the Brady Bunch went to Hawaii!
Keep reading to see the second Special Edition Flavor Trio that I spotted...

Lip Smacker Special Edition Flavor Trio inCherry Cream Soda, Root Beer Float, Vanilla Malt Shake(retail: $4.79 at Rite Aid, 0.42 oz total)

Have you spotted any of these new flavors in your area yet? Thoughts?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder