12 Şubat 2013 Salı

Facial Wipe Wednesday: Pond's Morning Refresh Cleansing Towelettes

To contact us Click HERE
Today's Facial Wipe Wednesday review is on Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes. Actually, this was the first facial wipe I purchased to start off on my Facial Wipe Wednesday series. And, it is the perfect facial wipe for anyone to start with...
Pond's has a variety of Facial Wipes to pick from. I chose this one, 'Morning Refresh' because I thought the fragrance, Citrus and Cucumber, sounded just like it said: 'Morning Refresh'. 
Pond's has been around, probably, before I was born! They are iconic in my mind for washing the face. And, happily, they haven't slacked off. These wipes are hypoallergenic, which means, that they do not contain ingredients known to cause irritations. 

When I opened these towelettes to photograph them before using, I got a surprise...
Are these speckled? Is it a fancy design? Well, it did get me to say 'Hmm...cool!'
Here, you can see that the dots are actually raised on the tissue. They help exfoliate the skin while you cleanse. The yellow dots are not rough or hard. They are there for a texture to stimulate the sloughing off of the dead skin. I found it sort of neat and it didn't bother my skin at all.

I found Pond's to remove my makeup just fine. However, there is nowhere on this package that states it will or is used to remove makeup. It does say that it is infused with a citrus and cucumber scent. That was very pleasant and not an over-powering fragrance at all. 

I don't use facial cloths in the morning, but I still found these towelettes left my face feeling freshly clean and soft. I didn't feel the need to rinse my face after using them and I didn't need to use a moisturizer immediately after using.

Although, I won't recommend these for removing makeup for everyone, I discovered it did a pretty good job of it. I would recommend it for cleansing when you don't necessarily need a makeup remover but, just want to wash your skin. Pond's facial towelettes can be found at Walmart, drugstores and Ulta.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder