11 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Zoya - Lovely Collection - Part One

To contact us Click HERE
Happy New Year, dear readers!

The first color I'd like to share with you for 2013 is *Piaf, a light mustard-yellow shimmer from Zoya's Lovely Collection.  I applied two coats for the picture below.  It was shot outdoors, in shade, and I think it gives a pretty accurate representation of the color.
I have to be honest.  I am NOT a yellow polish kinda girl.  While this applied well, with Zoya's usual thin easy-to-work-with formula, the color really didn't impress me much.  The subtle shimmer is really pretty but I just find yellow polish to be really "blah" on me and this one was no exception.

Other shades from this collection will be coming soon.  Please stay tuned!

Here's hoping that the new year brings us all good health, prosperity and great joy!
xoxo
K

*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder