7 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Petals to the Metals is on!

To contact us Click HERE












In a not so good day light


Kapow!I tried Petals to the Metals for the first time and I'm astound!Such a shadow and hard to define in colour: brown/green/red/grey/purple... something like that!?The duo-chromes are here to stay!Look at the swatch of it here. I thought it would be much lighter than it was and then I applied it and thought to myself; well I don't think I have to darken it!!Okay so here's the deal with dealing with this shadow; when pressing it on it has more of a dragon green and dark brown grayish hue, and when blended it turns to a reddish brown! So cool!
Me like!
Products for this look:Primer - High Tech Lighter Astroid from MUSShadows - Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow in Petals to the Metal, MAC Eye shadow in Vanilla, SugarPill Pressed Eye Shadow in BulletproofEyepencil - MAC Fluidline in Black TrackMascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from EyekoEyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome
Enjoy!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder