16 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Elianto Single Eyeshadow's

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

I showed these shadow's in my Malaysia Haul post, as my mum brought them back for me on her last trip there. 
I have a long standing love for Malaysian brand Elianto and already have quite a few of these shadows hidden away - I will always welcome more though! 
Silver Grey, Blue Tahiti, Purple Night, Celery Green & Lavender Grey 
What I Love - They are ridiculously creamy and feel silky to the touch. - Highly pigmented. - Easily blended.- There are a large range or shades and finishes to choose from (I will link the website). - Large amount of product in each pan. - Cheap!
Price: MYR14.00 approximately. 
Swatches 
Without Flash 

With Flash 

Aren't they gorgeous?! 
Head to the Elianto website - you can get these online. 
Hope you have a great afternoon & weekend! xx

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder