24 Şubat 2013 Pazar

HOT drugstore deals starting Sunday (2/24)

To contact us Click HERE
I'm starting a new thing here on the blog, where if I can't post the usual drugstore makeup sale round-up on Saturday (which I always strive to do), then I'm going to at least do a quick post letting you know about the can't-miss deals for the week ahead.
Things have been a little crazy at La Casa de Nouveau Cheap this weekend, but I will have the full sale round-up posted by tomorrow (Sunday). In the meantime, here are the best deals of the week (in my humble opinion):
All sales start Sunday, 2/24 and run through Saturday, 3/2:
CVS: 
Spend $10 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $7 back in Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance items)
RITE AID: 
40% off all Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools40% off Physicians Formula foundation, powder, concealer, blush or bronzersBOGOFREE all NYC cosmetics
WALGREENS:
BOGO1/2OFF all Wet n Wild Fergie cosmetics
Not a sale, but I've heard that the new Walgreens Sample Box (free with your purchase of select beauty products at Walgreens) should be posted on March 1st. So here's your reminder: check this site periodically this week to see when it goes live--these samples boxes sell out quickly!
Please check back tomorrow for my full post--it's the end of the month, so that means we've got a new Walgreens Coupon Book on the way, as well as new Rite Aid Video Values coupons!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder