16 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Malaysia Haul

To contact us Click HERE
Hi all,

I know that I have been saying this a lot lately, but sorry for the delays! I wasn't able to find my camera for about a week and was almost sure that it was lost forever - which is pretty stressful for a blogger (especially since I just did a lot of swatching)! But, alas, it tumbled out into the open whilst I was cleaning the house the other day. I still maintain that someone else must have hid it...
Mum headed to Malaysia to visit family without me, as I could not get away from work. But she is forgiven because she brought me back all these beauty goodies! Gotta love mum!!


Most of the products are from Elianto. Elianto is a brand that I tried the last time I was in Malaysia and I really liked their products! Great quality and an equally great price - especially with the currency exchange.


These shine up lipsticks have a wonderful finish. A bit like lip butters, but a lot smoother. 

I have been using the eyeliner nearly every day for about a week and am really enjoying it - will write a review soon.


I am a big sheet mask fan, so these were definitely exciting! I have used a few of already and have liked them so far.


More face masks! I like the sound of the natural pearl mask...


These shadows are so very pigmented. Note to self: buy another empty palette to put them in. 

Definitely one of the creamier formulations that I have tried. 

A baked blusher and a regular blusher. Again, very creamy and blendable. 

Some gorgeous baked shadows - I love the packaging on the baked products as well. 

Polishes! I am particularly excited about the green one in the middle. 

Nail polish stickers/foil - three cheers for leopard print! 
And finally! Some MAC goodies. 

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Med-Deep (I keep this stocked up)! And Creme In Your Coffee & Viva Glam V. 
Hope you all enjoyed seeing this haul! xx


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder