17 Şubat 2013 Pazar

China Glaze Avant Garden Blooming Brights - Part One

To contact us Click HERE
Today I'd like to share three of the six colors from the China Glaze Avant Garden Blooming Brights Collection.  They are, respectively *Budding Romance, *Passion For Petals and *Sunday Funday (though, as you will see, on my bottle, it was misspelled as Sunday Fundy).  First up, the label shot:

and the swatch shot:
Budding Romance, a sort of yellow-y olive green had the thinnest formula of the three and I'll be honest, one coat concerned me a little.  It was quite sheer, far more sheer than the others.  However, it built up nicely and the shot above shows two coats of each color.  I was concerned that this green would be unflattering on me but I actually kinda like it.  Passion For Petals is a bit "warmer" a pink than I would typically select but it actually works for me.  No surprise, I'm sure, but my favorite of the three was Sunday Funday.  Though I've seen this sort of color many times before, I'm a sucker for a great blue cream and this one did not disappoint.    Sort of a robin's egg blue, just perfect for the spring (or, in my book, all year round).  
*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder