17 Şubat 2013 Pazar

China Glaze - It's a Trap-eze!

To contact us Click HERE
Today, I'd like to share one of the polishes from China Glaze's "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" collection.  This one is called *It's a Trap-eze!  Each of the following pics features two coats over one coat of base.
Shot outdoors, in sun.
Shot outdoors, in shade.
Shot indoors.
To my eye, It's a Trap-eze can probably best described as multi-colored glitter in varying sizes embedded in a sheer, milky white base.  I had a bit of trouble applying it.  I found that the glitter applied unevenly and often hung off the edges of my nails.  It also dried rather bumpy, as one would probably expect from such a chunky glitter.  However, my husband really liked this one on me and with a top coat, it wasn't rough-feeling, just bumpy.  It is definitely unique in my collection and if you're a fan of chunky glitters, it would certainly be worth a try.
Be sure to check back for more colors in this collection to be featured soon!
*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder