7 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Bling it up!

To contact us Click HERE















Why not start the week with some bling!?Yes, let's!Sometimes the browns really need to be lifted with something, and at times I don't have any inspiration what so ever how to pimp the look up, but today my head was full of ideas! And one of them were: Why not attache some rhinestones in two horizontal lines?And tadaaa that's what I did! And me like!But before I glued them on I made sure to tan myself up with a bronzer and connected that with my eyeshadow (no I did not look like I had a too dark foundation!) just for fun.This is me preparing my mood for brighter times ahead haha!Are you with me on this!??
Products to pimp up the look:Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in SinShadows - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette using: Halfbaked, BootyCall, Chopper, Pistol & Blackout Eyepencil - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by LancomeEyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua and some Blackout to smudge it outMascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in BlackDetail - Rhinestones from eBay attached with clear eyelash glueEyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome
Bling out!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder