11 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Dr.'s REMEDY BCA Shades 2012

To contact us Click HERE
Meow, kittens!  Today I'd like to share the three Dr's REMEDY Breast Cancer Awareness shades for 2012.  They are *PURITY Pink, *NURTURE Nude Pink and *HOPEFUL Hot Pink.  For information about these shades you can check out their press release HERE.  First up, the pics:
PURITY Pink, three coats, shot indoors.
PURITY Pink, three coats, shot outdoors.
NURTURE Nude Pink, two coats, shot indoors.
NURTURE Nude Pink, two coats, shot outdoors.
HOPEFUL Hot Pink, two coats, shot indoors.
HOPEFUL Hot Pink, two coats, shot outdoors.
NURTURE Nude Pink is a very pale pink.  As I stated, I used three coats to get the color shown above.  The quality of this polish, as is the case with all the Dr.'s REMEDY polishes I've tried, was quite nice.  However, I'm not particularly a fan of nudes so this wasn't my taste.  Of course, different strokes for different folks.
PURITY Pink is a bit more pigmented and has a bit of pretty shimmer.  I definitely preferred this to NURTURE.  Again, nice easy application with a smooth workable formula.
Last up, by far my favorite of the three, HOPEFUL Hot Pink.  This vibrant pink cream is much more my style.  Great formula, richly pigmented and just a fun look.  
When purchased during the month of October, Dr.'s REMEDY will donate 10% of the proceeds from the sales of these three shades to Living Beyond Breast Cancer so please, if these strike your fancy, hurry and purchase them asap so that your purchase can help a great cause.
Dr.'s REMEDY products may be purchased online at www.remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL.  If you wish, you may like their facebook page by clicking HERE and follow them on Twitter by clicking HERE.
*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder