5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Zoya - Lovely Collection - Part Two

To contact us Click HERE
Sorry for my delay in getting these swatches posted.  It has been a very challenging couple of months (years).  Anywho, I'm happy to share the remaining five shades in Zoya's *Lovely Collection.  Let's start with the pics.
The "creams": Jacqueline (thumb and ring finger), Neely (index and pinky) and Blu (middle).  
The "shimmers": Gie Gie (thumb, middle, pinky) and Julie (index, ring).
As indicated above, to my eye, Jacqueline, Neely and Blu read as true cream polishes.  Gie Gie and Julie are shimmers, with a pearly almost sparkly effect.  
The creams had similar formulas, reasonably opaque in two coats.  For me, it was just a matter of color preference.  I am NOT a fan of neutrals, to be honest, so Jacqueline was, for me, no biggie.  I am, however, a HUGE fan of blues and greens so I was much happier with Neely and Blu.  Neither was particularly unique but they were both lovely and will be great for spring.
I thought that the "shimmers" were a bit more unique.  Sadly, even after two coats, there was still some vnl.  However, they weren't so sheer that I won't wear them.  I'm entirely too lazy to apply three coats of color in almost all circumstances but one can get away with two coats of these, though they won't be fully opaque.  Julie, in particular, was quite different from any other polish I own which pleased me greatly.
Overall, I wasn't overjoyed with this collection but I didn't dislike it, either.  My favorites were definitely the cool shimmers, Gie Gie and Julie.  
Really looking forward to seeing what's next on the Zoya horizon!
*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder