13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

CVS haul

To contact us Click HERE
You knew it was going to happen! With CVS running a straight 50% off sale on Physicians Formula foundation, powder, blush, bronzers and concealers this week (through 2/16), and the $7.50 in Quarterly Extra Bucks I had burning a hole in my pocket, I just had to pick up some goodies.
Also, this week CVS is printing out a coupon at the red scanner box for $4 off any $12 beauty purchase (score!) and many of the new 2013 Physicians Formula products have $3 off peelie coupons on the boxes. So I saved big time Physicians FormulaSuper BB All-in1 Beauty Balm Powder in Light/MediumHappy Booster Illuminating Bronzing Veil Happy Booster Baked Bronzer Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush in Natural 
Keep reading to see the rest of my haul, and how much I ended up paying for it...
From NYC, I picked up two items from their newest lines:
NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Applelicious PinkNYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Golden Champagne
NYC is BOGO1/2OFF this week so I was able to shave a bit off the retail price for these too.
I also picked up some of the new products from Rimmel:
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF25 in MediumRimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 104
THE BREAKDOWN:

Physicians Formula

Super BB All-in1 Beauty Balm Powder in Light/Medium 
Retail: $14.49. On sale for 50% off = $7.24

Happy Booster Illuminating Bronzing Veil
Retail: $14.99. On sale for 50% off = $7.49 minus $3 off peelie coupon on box = $4.49

Happy Booster Baked Bronzer
Retail: $14.99. On sale for 50% off = $7.49 minus $3 off peelie coupon on box = $4.49
Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush in Natural 
Retail: $12.49. On sale for 50% off = $6.24

NYC

Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Applelicious PinkRetail: $3.19
Sparkle Eye Dust in Golden ChampagneRetail: $3.19. NYC is BOGO1/2OFF this week, which brings the price for this item down to $1.59
Rimmel
BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF25 in MediumRetail: $7.29
Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 104Retail: $5.29
Subtotal after sale and peelie coupon deductions: $39.82
But remember that I also had the following:
  • CVS $4 off any $12 beauty purchase coupon (from the red scanner box)
  • $7.50 in Quarterly Extra Bucks
GRAND TOTAL AFTER SALES AND COUPONS: $28.32TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $57.93TOTAL SAVINGS: $29.61
Not too shabby considering that I broke my own rules and paid full price for the two Rimmel items (the horror!).
Let me know if you'd like me to review any of these products and, if so, which ones you'd like to see first!
Have you taken advantage of the CVS deals this week? What have your purchased and how much did you save?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder