18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Burt's Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

I am often plagued with dry and flaky skin, so when I was sent this nifty lil' product I was over the moon. Although my skin has a lot more problems (of the flaky variety) in the colder months, I definitely still get a bout of dry skin here and there in summer. 
And who wants crocodile legs on display? 

What's In It? Cranberry seeds, pomegranate oil, natural sugar crystals and shea butter. 
How to UseI scrub generous amounts in circular motions all over my body. Concentrate in particular on elbows, knees and any other areas that need a little more. Wash off! And be careful, it makes the shower quite slippery! 
What I Love - It exfoliates like a dream and leaves my skin feeling smooth. - Exfoliates without being too abrasive or damaging to the skin. - Conditions skin. - Natural ingredients with no harsh chemicals in sight. - Smells divine. - You get a lot of product, so it should last a while. 
What I Don't - Does leave a little residue, so you may want to use it at night to avoid oily feeling skin during the day. 
Where to Buy: One Floor, Myer, Priceline and certain pharmacies. 
Price: $29.95

I've been trying to get into more body scrubs/exfoliators and am glad that this one was brought to my attention. I adore more natural products, especially when they do exactly what they are supposed to - three cheers for Burt's Bees!
Have you tried any scrubs that are to die for? I would love to know! 
Hope you all have a great night! xx
About One Floor: This product was sent to me by One Floor, found at onefloor.com.au. One floor stocks a range of beauty, hair and fragrance products and has a great range of natural and organic products in the mix. Best of all, it's a small QLD based business with a very friendly team - so head over and give them some support! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder