15 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Have You Tried...?

To contact us Click HERE
For this installment of Have You Tried...?, I bring you the Disney Princess Lip Jellies:
image source: target.comDisney Princess Lip Jellies(retail: $4.99 for a set of three at Target)
Aside from Lip Smackers, I don't usually go for "kiddie" lip products, but these might be the exception. Anything with the word "jelly" in it usually grabs my attention, and these look like so much fun!
From what I can tell, these have been around since August of last year, but I couldn't find a review of them online (aside from the one customer review on the Kohl's website). Speaking of Kohl's, they sell a different three-pack that comes in a cute little bag, but the lids aren't as fancy as the Target version. Claire's sells a 5-pack of these lip jellies, and I noticed that there are lots of other versions on places like Amazon and Ebay (6-packs, 7-packs, etc.)
If you have tried ANY version of these, I would absolutely love to know what you think of them! Do they have any type of pigmentation? Are they sparkly on the lips? What do they taste like?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder