14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Spotted: New Milani Limited Edition Textured Creams Specialty Nail Lacquers

To contact us Click HERE
Textured nail lacquers are definitely the next new wave to roll through the world of polish (see the OPI Liquid Sand polishes in the recent Mariah Carey Collection, the Zoya Pixie Dust Collection, etc). So when reader Angie shared these pics of the new limited edition Textured Creams Collection from Milani, I was  thrilled to see this trend brought to the drugstore level so soon. Milani, you are ON it! Take a peek:
 image credit: Angie for Nouveau CheapNew Milani Limited Edition Textured Creams Specialty Nail Lacquers
Keep reading to see the full display, and swatches...


Angie purchased three shades from this collection (which she spotted at Fred Meyer; a regional chain in the Pacific Northwest, notorious for getting new LE collections before the rest of the country). You can see swatches of the three shades she purchased over on her blog here.
I have to say, looking at Angie's swatches, that these are very different than the OPI and Zoya collections. I really like that these don't seem to contain any sparkle--the gray shade almost reminds me of bumpy asphalt. I think the overall effect is really cool and it has a fun, 80s, plastic-y vibe to it.
Have you spotted these in your area yet? I know that LE collections from Milani are harder to find for some of you, but hopefully Milani will make these available on their website as well (they're not there now, but I will let you know if I get any additional info about that!).
Thanks so much, Angie, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder