13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Spotted at TJ Maxx: NYX Box Sets

To contact us Click HERE
I was at TJ Maxx the other day and spotted some NYX box sets that are a heck of a value (if you can find them). Inventory varies from store to store, so I obviously can't guarantee that you'll spot these at your TJ Maxx, but it never hurts get out and take a look, right?
NYX Queen of the Night Box Set(retail: $14.99 at TJ Maxx)
Keep reading for the full list of everything that's in this set, as well as the other set I spotted.... 

Contents of the Queen of the Night Box Set:


Eleven full-size NYX products for $14.99. Great deal, right?

Here's the other set I spotted:
NYX Indian Summer Box Set(retail: $14.99 at TJ Maxx)

Contents of the Indian Summer Box Set:


Have any of you spotted these NYX box sets (or others) at TJ Maxx, Marshalls or Ross? Lately? I'd love to hear about it!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder