13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Sally Beauty haul

To contact us Click HERE
Here's my final haul post for today. This time I'm showing you what I purchased this week from Sally Beauty (I actually purchased a few other items but they're gifts for someone who might see this post, so I can't show them to you here).
Sally Beauty Haul
Keep reading for product info and to see which Orly nail polish I chose for my freebie...
Let's start with these darned impulse purchases at the register! I am usually pretty good about resisting them, but when I saw these Lip Vitamins lip balms and noticed that they had a banana-split-flavored one, I knew I was in trouble. Then I noticed that they were 2/$3, so I couldn't resist and bought the chocolate-fudge-flavored one too.
Next, I bought one of the new Femme Couture Prime Wear Long Lasting Lip Cremes in the shade Honey Nude, which is a matte. These are currently on sale for $5.99 (regular price: $7.99).
I cheated on my beloved ASP Angled Zebra Board in favor of two Beauty Secrets Zebra Boards (180 grit). I couldn't help it because these are currently on sale for $0.49 so I got one for me and one for my mom. I've had my ASP Zebra board for so long now that it feels weird to use another nail file. We'll see how this one goes...
I also finally purchased a Beautique Eyeliner (in Blonde, which is a light taupe shade). I've heard many raves over the years for Beautique liners, so I can't wait to try this one. These liners are $2.49 each.
It's been a while since I picked up any GVP hair products, and this one caught my eye. It's their version of Redken Fabricate. I'm on a big "texture" kick right now, and it's been so cold lately that I seem to be blow-drying my hair more often. So I thought I'd give this a whirl. It retails for $3.59.
Whoops! I forgot about this little darling:
 Sally Girl Connecting Compact Eyeshadow in Brick

I love these little Sally Girl shadows, which I've blogged about several times over the years. For $0.99 ($0.94 if you're a Sally Club member), they are pretty darned impressive in terms of pigmentation and smoothness. I can't remember if I've actually owned Brick before, but it looked so pretty in the display that I thought it was worth purchasing (or repurchasing).
So do you want to know what I got for my Orly freebie? (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here for how to score your own free bottle of Orly polish, while supplies last, through Monday 2/18).

 Orly Fowl Play


If you haven't seen swatches of the purple jelly flakie goodness that is Fowl Play, click right over here.
Finally, I would like to thank everyone who responded to my tweet when I was trying to make up my mind between Fowl Play and Androgynie for my Orly freebie. The overwhelming response was "Get Fowl Play!!" so that's exactly what I did. Thank you, thank you, to everyone who steered me in the right direction. You guys are the best!
Have you purchased anything from Sally lately? Would you like me to review anything featured in this post today? Please do let me know! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder