16 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Moisturiser

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

I saw this at my local Priceline and it instantly reminded me of one of my favourite moisturisers - Biotherm Aquasource Skin Perfection. So, I thought that I would pick it up and see how it fared. I usually don't purchase many drugstore skin products (as I have never found many that work for me), but I am always  open to trying new products! 

What Nivea Says "Stimulates the creation of new hydration channels in human skin cells, providing a long-lasting intensive moisturising effect." 
How it Works - Presence of new ingredient Hydra IQ supports the creation of new aquaporis.- Improves moisture flow from cell to cell allowing for deeper hydration. 
What I Love - Leaves my complexion looking bright and radiant. - Moisturised, without making my skin oily. - Doesn't leave a residue. - Contains UVA/UVB filters to prevent sun damage. - Contains Titanium Dioxide as the active sunscreen ingredient, which is a physical blocker - I find these irritate my skin a lot less. 
What I Don't- A strong fragrance - it doesn't bother me, but keep this in mind. 
Where to Buy: Priceline, Coles, Woolworths and many pharmacies. 
Price: $14.79

I like it. I'm not as attached to it as I am to Biotherm Aquasource Skin Perfection, but I definitely like it. They are very similar and I would recommend this moisturiser to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative. 
On a completely different note, how was everyone's Christmas/New Years/Holidays? Hope that you are all happy and well! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder