20 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Facial Wipe Wednesday: L'oreal's Revitalift Cleansing Towelettes

To contact us Click HERE
When I review a facial wipe, I have been using it for at least 7 days straight. That way I can experiment with different types of makeup and such. That was, until I started using these...I used L'oreal's Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes. They lasted 4 days, that's all.
Here's why; these are so heavily-perfumed that it gives me a headache. A big one! I'm not often sensitive to smells but I totally am with these. And to have that smell around my face and ON my face was not going to last.
How unassuming these look and feel. In fact, the cloth, itself, is soft. But, it only did a so-so job of removing my makeup. In all honesty, it could have been because I didn't work it long enough on my face. I hurried to get it over with.
  These are the ingredients, and I have no issues, really, with them. My big thumbs down is all based on the overwhelming perfume smell. The packaging says that it has vitamin C in it. I wish they would have made it smell like oranges then. Sigh.

Have you tried L'oreal's Cleansing Towelettes?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder