22 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Goldy Buttercupcake Eyes

To contact us Click HERE












I've found a new favorite among my pile of shadows from Inglot. It's called AMC Shine 26 and works pretty well with any shade! I still haven't tried every eyeshadow from Inglot that I bought on my last shopping spree (yes I should be ashamed over myself) and still find my eyes wandering after new hues! How strange is that?!Am I the only one who does this?!
Products used:Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter GlueShadows - Inglot AMC Shine 12 & 26, Inglot MAtte 63 & 329, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, Love+ & Tako, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Stella, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Color in Bordeaux, Mac Pressed Eyeshadow in Vanilla,  Eyeliner - Mac Fluidline in BlacktrackEyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in ElateLashes - from eBayMascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush MascaraEyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace together with Inglot Matte 329
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder