21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

All Things Beautiful Challenge Day 6; Autumnal

To contact us Click HERE









Time for some colour! I don't know why but I've always been attracted to red, orange and yellow hues. It just something about them that catches my eye! This look was so much more vivid in real life so the pictures doesn't do the colours justice!
This is my first post in the challenge we're in at the moment, invented by All Things Beautiful. Take a look at the list and join yourself!


I used:Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter GlueShadows - Yaby Shadows in Hibiscus & Dragon Fruit, Sleek Palette in Circus & Original,  Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in TakoEyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in AbyssEyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from IllamasquaLashes - from eBayMascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush MascaraGlitter - Collection 2000 Glam Crystal Dazzling Gel Liner in GlitzEyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace & Yaby Browshade No.2
Enjoy!Phlox


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder