11 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Not discontinued...

To contact us Click HERE
Wet n Wild Color icon Eyeshadow Singles in Brulee and Nutty at CVS

Over the past several months, I've had several readers ask me if Brulee and/or Nutty have been discontinued. My response is "No!" but I've noticed that certain retail locations no longer carry these two shades. The photo above was taken at CVS a few days ago; if you live in an area where CVS carries Wet n Wild (some do, while other CVS locations carry NYC), then you're in luck. I've noticed that the Rite Aids in my area do NOT carry Brulee and Nutty though, which is a bummer since those are staple shades for many of us.
I don't know about Walgreens, Target, Kmart and Walmart, so I'd love it if you could leave a comment on this post and tell us whether you've spotted either shade at any of those retailers recently.
Thanks!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder