12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Green and brown smokey

To contact us Click HERE







Okay, I wasn't very satisfied with this look but decided to post it anyway. It looks very smudgey somehow, almost sticky.
They green was very pretty though, but the rest feels more like blah blah blah....
I need to recreate it in a better way so I won't hate this combination in the future!
I dusted off my Original palette from Sleek and noticed I hadn't used the greens a lot so that was the thought about this look.
Well, I'll be better next time!

Products in use:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Glitter Glue
Shadows - Browns, Greens and the Black from the Orginial Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder