20 Kasım 2012 Salı

Poolside Mandarine Eyes

To contact us Click HERE







Even though I love the fall I sometimes feel very dull when it's all dark and grey. So in order to make life a bit more fun I decided to play with some colours! Azure was kind enough to let me try the Mandarine eyeshadow from Make Up Geek! Orange is one of my favorite colours and this one is just really awesome! Need to get one for myself asap!!

Products I used:Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in PerverseShadows - Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Poolside, Yellow Brick Road  & Mandarine, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako & DollipopEyeliner - from PrimarkEyepencil - Kiko Cosmetic Colour Kajal in 109 & 110Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot OrangeMascara -Givenchy Phenomen'eyes MascaraEyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace and Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown
Enjoy!
Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder