16 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Essence Get Big! Lashes

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

Negative reviews are not my thing. In fact, negativity in general is not my thing. Saying that, I do believe that if I’m not impressed with a product I should share my opinion. Maybe it will save you some time and money or maybe it will send you off on a furious mission to prove me wrong. 

Either way. I am not a fan of this mascara. 


What I Don’t Like
- Claims to add volume, but didn’t add any for me. 
- Brush is too fat for my liking (don’t even think about doing the bottom lashes). 
- Starts flaking at the end of the day. 

What I Do 
- Adds some length to my lashes and lifts them up a bit.  
- Bargain, bargain! Essence products are ridiculously cheap! 

Where to Buy: Target & Priceline 

Price: $4.95


I think that Essence is a great brand, but even great brands have not-so-great products every once in a while. I have tried mascara’s from them before that I have absolutely loved  - see All Eyes on Me, but this is not one of them. Feel free to try it if you want though, it may just work for you! Mascara is a little like that. 

Hope you all have a great night! xx 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder