25 Kasım 2012 Pazar

The name of the Sally Hansen Across the Universe dupe is...

To contact us Click HERE
I have received lots of comments/emails/tweets asking about the name of new Sally Hansen dupe of Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe (click here for pics). Thanks to Emi at Project Swatch (who originally supplied us with those great pics), I can now confirm that the name is...
 image credit: Project Swatch for Nouveau Cheap 560 Mermaid's Tail
Thanks so much, Emi, for letting us know! Also, I've been to several CVS and Walgreens locations and so far I haven't spotted Mermaid's Tail in any of the Complete Salon Manicure displays (although I did pick up that lovely blue duochrome, which I'll be swatching for you shortly). I'm wondering, for those of us who don't have the fancy nail bars at our Walgreens stores, if we'll have to wait until this collection moves to the permanent wall display before we have access to this color?
Have you spotted Mermaid's Tail in person yet?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder