29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Korres Lip Butter in Plum

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

I have jumped on the Korres bandwagon! After all the hype surrounding the lip butters, I decided I had to pick some up to try. 
This one is my favourite so far. 

What I Love- Highly moisturising, without being sticky. - Smell amazing. - Gives a pop of colour to the lips. - I;m a big fan of simplistic packaging, and Korres has got that down to a fine art! 
What I Don't - I am not a fan of tubs that I have to put my fingers in. Germmmmms! 
Where to Buy: Mecca & Kit Cosmetics. 
Price: $18.95
Swatch 

Some have compared these to the Revlon Lip Butters. Although I don't think that they are quite as pigmented, they are much more moisturising and less pricey here in Australia. I think that they live up to their 'hype' and that all beauty lovers should give them a try.

I also have Pomegranate and am eyeing off Guava, Quince and Wild Rose at the moment.

Hope you all have a great night! xx


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder