21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

All Things Beautiful Challenge Day 7; Lashes

To contact us Click HERE














Flirty!
This one maybe boring, but I was kind of in a rush, and so I figured, I'll do it the classy way, with eyeliner and strong lashes. I also enhanced the crease a bit with a darker brown, because my eyes turned up to be really rounded otherwise!!
To this I could have gone with Marilyn-red lips, but I took it the bright pink way instead, and that worked too!
This is my look for All Things Beautiful's Eye Make Up Challenge in the theme Lashes! I could have shown you some lashes in the crease or rocked it with bottom lashes too, but let's take that some other time.

Products of the day:
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Shadows - Bow, Boxed, Wrapped Up and Gift Basket from the Oh So Special Palette by Sleek, and a tiiiiny bit of Puzzle Cube from the Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - Black Track Fluidline from MAC
Lashes - Ardell Natural Style Lashes in number 105
Detail - Rhinestone from eBay attached with eyelash glue
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Enjoy!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder