25 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Fire Brick Road

To contact us Click HERE








I'm still in the refuse-grey-days mode and thought I might sheer myself, and perhaps someone else, up with this look! This was a hard one to capture on photo and in real life it was really vivid!


I used:Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in PerverseShadows - Inglot Blush No 63, , Sleek Ultra Matte Palette V1 in Strike & Bam! & V2 in Maple, Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Yellow Brick Road, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in TakoEyeliner - MAC Fluidline in BlacktrackEyepencil - Medium Pencil Elate from IllamasquaGlitter - Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Glitz in the corner of my eye, Glitter on top of the eyeliner from craft shop attached with Inglot's DuralineMascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush MascaraEyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Eerie together with Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown

Enjoy!
Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder