28 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales (11/25 - 12/1)

To contact us Click HERE

This week's drugstore sale round-up is going to be a bit different and abbreviated, but things will return to normal next week. After the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale updates and the extended Black Friday drugstore round-up of last week, I have to tell you that I'm a bit burned out this week. I just can't bring myself to do another sale update, but I still want to provide you with the info you need.
So here are some links to the weekly sales, and also to the printable coupon sites I normally post about.   Next week we'll  be back to normal--I promise!
Weekly Drugstore Sales for 11/25 - 12/1
Click here to view this week's CVS circularClick here to this week's Rite Aid circularClick here to view this week's Walgreens circular
Printable Coupons
Click here for Coupons.com printable couponsClick here for Catalina printable couponsClick here for Red Plum printable coupons

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder