29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Stila Love at First Blush Palette

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

What a horrid, rainy weekend it has been! It's been storming something awful here in Brisbane and I am not a fan of storms at all. Neither are the fur babies, so we've been snuggled up in bed with endless amounts of tea, TV shows and books this weekend. 
The worst thing about it? I have been having such a great time doing nothing and Monday has crept up on me. I have a major case of Sunday afternoon blues at the moment. 
Why can't I work from bed?! 
I did take some pictures of products this weekend (in the glimmers of sunshine), so I will have some reviews/swatches lined up this week. 


Stila Love at First Blush 
I've had this blush for a little while now, but it has been living in its box until recently. It is a limited edition blush, but you can find it on the internet as usual. 
What I Love - The imprint on the blush - hearts everywhere! I will be honest, this is the main reason I purchased it. - Highly pigmented. - Smooth and creamy. - No excessive fallout. - Can use the colours together or separately to achieve different effects. 
What I Don't - It is VERY shimmery, so use with caution. 
Price: I can't remember how much I paid, but it goes for around $20.00 on eBay. 
Swatch
Without Flash 

With Flash 

Hope you have a great night! xx

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder