12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

MUG Me!

To contact us Click HERE







I decided to go for a lighter look today, yet vivid and white! I also wanted to try out my new MAC Reflects Glitter in Purple Duo! One thing's for sure, I need more of those Reflects Pigment!!!

I used:Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in PerverseShadows - Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Neptune, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in TakoEyeliner - MAC Fluidline in BlacktrackEyepencil - Medium Pencil Elate from IllamasquaGlitter - MAC Pigment Reflects in Purple Duo (on top of the eyeliner) attached with Inglot's DuralineMascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush MascaraEyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Eerie plus Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown
Got any favorites Reflects from MAC?!
What do use to attach it with?

Enjoy!
Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder