20 Kasım 2012 Salı

Soft but pearly!

To contact us Click HERE









Whoopdidoo! Big time for some pearls, don't you think!? And why not mix and match the colours a bit?? Look at all the pearls here and also see where we bought them from.And I don't know why really, but I never put my pearls/rhinestones symmetrically. It has something to do with let's start like this and then I kind of forget how I wanted everything to look from the beginning! Really weird I know, but as Phlox and I always say: "There's symmetry in the asymmetry!"Anyone who wants to vote for that, feel free to do it!
Products of the day:Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter GlueShadows - MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment in CandlelightEyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by IllamasquaMascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in BlackDetail - Pearls from eBay attached with clear eyelash glueEyebrows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze
Over and out!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder