12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Pearly and neon!

To contact us Click HERE









It's Saturday so why not have some fun with the best pearls in the world!?And why not go crazy with them as well!?When it comes to pearls, and rhinestones too, I've started to develop a certain "There's no such thing as too much"-mentality. So I sit there, doing my make up, grabbing the gems, start to attach them and end up with a gem covered face!Why just use one?This time I got for a pearl wave from under my eye to the ear, and if I had had more time I could have gone down the neck as well. I thought to attach one looking as an earring, but that didn't happen either!And yes I wear the look through the day!But remember if you should go for this idea too, do your blush first, beacause adding blush after attaching them... well let's just say it's a bad idea!
Pearl product list:Primer - NYX JEPs in Milk and CucumberShadows - Star Gazer Vivid Eye Palette Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUSEyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in SirenMascara - Skinny Brush Mascara by EyekoDetails - Pearls from eBay attached with clear eyelash glueEyebrows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze
What do you think? Over the top or just right as for the pearls?
Over and out!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder