26 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Zoya Ornate Collection - Part Three

To contact us Click HERE
Today I'd like to share the third polish in Zoya's Ornate collection, *Electra.  Electra is a holo bar glitter, the first bar glitter I've tried.  Let me get right to the pics.
From thumb to pinky: Two coats of Electra, one coat over Zoya Logan, one coat over Zoya Blaze, one coat over Zoya Ziv and one coat over Zoya Storm, shot indoors.
From thumb to pinky: Two coats of Electra, one coat over Zoya Logan, one coat over Zoya Blaze, one coat over Zoya Ziv and one coat over Zoya Storm, shot outdoors.
I've got to be honest, I really didn't care for this polish.  It looked really pretty in the bottle but it was awkward to apply.  The bar glitter hung off the edges of my nails and I'm just not a fan of how it looked.  It did, however, dry nice and smooth which was a pleasant surprise.  
So, yeah, apparently I'm not a bar glitter fan.  But, if you are, I'd say that the formula on this one was fairly nice.
*Disclosure: Where indicated by an asterisk, the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company for review. Please click my disclosure tab for further information.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder