21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Make Up Geek Tutorial

To contact us Click HERE
So we got some treasures sent to us from Make Up Geek, and we are so thrilled! We picked six shadows each, and let me tell you this, it was hard to choose! Just take a look at the range they have! Hey Make Up Geek, be prepared for a huge amount of love from our side and a possible order coming up!!The size of these shadows are like MAC ones, you know, very just right! Great pay off, there are shimmery ones, sparkling ones and matte ones so just relax, make yourself comfortable and look through them all before you decide what you want!
Any way, these are the ones I picked, and well I wanted to use them all in one look, and Phlox was cheering on the side saying I should challenge myself when I asked if it was feasible! So she got her ways, and I thought, why not do a tutorial as well!We haven't had time yet to swatch these babies, but trust me, we will! Just be patient okay! Now look at them!
Top row: Poolside, Ocean Breeze and Mandarine
Bottom row: Sensuous, Bada Bing and Razzleberry

Yiha! So now I'll show you my look I did with them, and when I started I had no plan at all so bare with me okay!!Here we go!
Start with a clean base
Prime time! I've used Too Faces Shadow Insurance in Glitter Glue, a very good primer!
Use your finger to smudge it out

Let's get started with the inner crease! I used Sensuous on a small blending brush

And placed it like this. Up to the brow, but only half way out

Because that's where I meet up with a brown shadow, Bada Bing

And this is the base of the crease. Don't worry about the sharp edges, I'll blend them out before I'm finished

Okay, now for some bright colour! I took Razzleberry on a small brush and placed it in the outer corner of the lid, and blended it a bit upwards and in to Sensuous, the first colour.

Like this!

And let's add some orange, shall we! This is Mandarine, meeting up with Razzleberry!

Getting somewhere now are we!

Yiha, now let's add some blue! I coloured the waterline in bright blue with a Kiko Kajal Crayon in number 110...

...but also under the bottom lashes

 Take a brush, and smudge the gap between the lashes so you'll get the colour everywhere. If blue isn't your cup of tea, take your ordinary black, or white for that matter and you'll look a lot more alert!

Then it's time to put on some shadow on this, to seal it in to place. I used Poolside on a small brush.

And on the same brush I used Ocean Breeze to darken the outer corner

And also to create a flick instead of an eyeliner

Result!
 Okay, time for some massive highlighting!




Tear duct, inner corner, under the bottom lashes, the brow bone, they all need this gorgeous high lighter! This is me using my precious Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold 


See, no hard edges here at all! I like to use my high light to blend the edges out from my crease!

Now let's do the brows. And mascara!


Hmmm, one coat is enough? Don't think so! Let's put another coat!



There! Now I'm all set! This is the finished look, now I'll show you the ordinary pics of different angles so you can study it all!
Hope you liked the tutorial!













Sum up list of products:
Primer - Too Faces Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Make Up Geek Eyeshadows in Sensuous, Bada Bing, Razzleberry, Mandarine, Poolside and Ocean Breeze. Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold
Eyepencil - Kiko Kajal Crayon in number 110
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder