29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Illamasqua Blush in Allure - Generation Q

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all,

Ever since first trying products from the brand, Illamasqua has been up there on my list of favourites. This especially holds true now that they have permanently reduced their Australian prices (yippie for fairness)! 
I have been excited about many of their collections in the past, but none have ticked all my boxes the same way that Generation Q does. Promoting beauty and make-up as ageless and non-discriminatory and doing so with fabulous new shades? Three cheers from this blogger! 
So far, I have only picked up the Allure blush. I was hovering over the display and couldn't decide what else to get (as I couldn't buy it all, damn bills). Don't worry though, I am planning to run walk briskly to the shops and grab the Complement Palette, S.O.P.H.I.E Blush, Precision Ink in Wisdom and the Charisma Polish. Have any of you posted swatches for those?

To the blush!


The Shade 
A dusky rose shade, with slight pink shimmer. 


What I Love 
- Illamasqua qualiy - highly pigmented, blendable and long lasting. 
- Minimal pan fallout. 
- Gorgeous shade, works very well with my darker skin. 
- Has shimmer, but not so much that I turn into a disco ball. 
- I love Illamasqua packaging, simple and effective. 
- Loving the new reduced Australian prices! 

Where to Buy: Myer, Illamasqua Online 

Price: $28

Swatches 



I wasn't happy with how the colour was coming across in a lot of the pictures I took, so I am posting the two that best represent it.

Have you purchased anything from the Generation Q collection? Will you be?

Hope you all have a great night! xx


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder