20 Kasım 2012 Salı

I feel it in my bones

To contact us Click HERE

I saw this video recently with one of my favorite artists; Tegan and Sara and just got hooked of their make up! So excellent and odd!The song is called Feel it in my bones and you can check it out here. I had to try this look out, but at first it didn't went well at all, I looked so much more like a 60's inspired thing than this arched beautiful wing. So I washed it off and started all over again and this time it looked better.And tadaa here I am:




















And I changed two pics to black and white just to see if I looked like them, and I didn't but I needed to see it anyway haha!


So what do you think?
Yay or nay?
Need to recreate more that's for sure! Any suggestions?

Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Wrapped up, Noir and Bow from the Oh So Special Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - None
Eyeliner - Liquid Eyeliner from Primark
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Brows - Wrapped up from the Sleek palette which turned out a bit purple on photo!

Enjoy!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder