21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

All Things Beautiful Eye Make Up Challenge; Day 10 Graphic Liner

To contact us Click HERE








This is my look for the Graphic Liner day, and I liked very much doing it!
Unfortunately we missed some days in the challenge by Beth but this week has been crazy with things to do!
Anyhow, this turned out to be a bit Black Swan inspired (so maybe this could be counted in as two in one, since the challenge day before this was Celebrity Inspired haha). But I didn't do it on purpose, I just did a regular eyeliner to begin with, only I drew it a bit lower and longer than usual.
The rest is just something I built up and then filled with green, blue and glitter.
Turned out pretty well, but I would do something entirely different next time!

Eyeliner products:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Mad Minerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Mega Liner Liquid in Blue and Turquoise and Water Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Black from Wet'n'Wild. NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Sky Blue. Sleek Glitter Dip It Eyeliner in Caribbean
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrows - Black from a Sleek palette

Enjoy!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder