16 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Korres Botanically Coated Blush in Coral & Purple

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

My Korres product discovery continues and I keep finding products that pleasantly surprise me. It always makes me happy when one brand can get so many things right across a range of products. 
Leaves the other, less consistent brands no excuse! 
Coral 
Purple 
What Korres Says Velvety blush powder particles coated with a rich botanical blend that offers a natural yet luminous colour. 
What I Love - It is definitely one of the MOST velvety blushes I have ever known. Feels so smooth and silky, even when swatched. - Well pigmented. - Luminous and natural finish - not matte, nor shiny. - Packed with natural ingredients.- Doesn't contain mineral oils or propylene glycol. - Great price (especially when bought online). - Packaging - I'm a big fan of Korres simplistic approach to makeup. 
What I Don't - Pricier in Australia and you have to order online to get good prices. - Packaging always chips my nails, as it is ridiculously hard to open! 
Where to Buy: Mecca, eBay (I buy mine from Friviolity)
Price: Mecca - $49.95, eBay - $16.00
Swatches 
Without Flash 
Coral & Purple. 
With Flash 


Although this blush doesn't pack as much pigment as, say, an Illamasqua blush; it gives you enough colour to brighten up your complexion. Definitely a winner for those looking for a more natural look and I recommend these two shades especially for those of you with darker skin!  
What are your favourite Korres products? 
Hope you all have a great night! xx 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder