16 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Current Issue: What Does Blogging Cost?

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

This is a different kind of post, but something I thought I should talk about anyway! 
I came across a post on Blog Cat titled "The Cost of Blogging". It talks about how there is often pressure in the blogging world to have only the latest and best products, as well as having an expensive and never-ending collection. And how all of this becomes an 'expectation' of a good beauty blogger. 
What do I think? 
Yes, the pressure exists - of course it does. But, saying that, we are all grown ups here (well, most of us) and expectations shouldn't have to define what we do. Although I adore new collections and often pick up ones that catch my eye, I try to make blogging more about what I stumble upon and enjoy. If no one has heard about it before, no worries! If they take the time to have a look at my ramblings, maybe they will try it themselves.
I only blog about things that I want to write about, and I like to think that I only buy things that I want to buy. I couldn't be happier! 
Anyway, it was a good read and I suggest that you head over and have a look at it. I would love to hear all of your opinions as well! 
Hope you all have a great night! xx


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder