21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Cranberry Silver eyes

To contact us Click HERE







So finally here's a look using Inglot Blush No 63. I'm totally in love with this one! I just want to use it everyday, and that's a rare feeling for me. I like to use different colours everyday!
Currently, I'm trying something new out with my brows; a more shaper shape! I just got so bored with them the other day and magically found a brow liner which was just a life saver. And why stop there when you can make a cool twist with the eyeliner too?!


I used:Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in PerverseShadows - Inglot Blush No 63, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara, Sleek Storm Palette (just the lighter ones)Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in BlacktrackEyepencil - Medium Pencil Elate from IllamasquaGlitter - Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in GlitzMascara -Givenchy Phenomen'eyes MascaraEyebrow - Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder