20 Kasım 2012 Salı

Elf try out!

To contact us Click HERE
Okay so for today I'm testing out the single eyeshadows from Elf I reviewed yesterday! I used them one at a time but together with same pigment; Puzzle Cube from Shiro Cosmetics just to make them equally seen.The only thing different between the testing is using other primers; Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue, and Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin.
Okay on to the testing, and I tried the Night Owl first and made a simple smokey eye with it.








Products in use:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Elf Glitter Eyeshadow in Night Owl and Shiro Cosmetics The Legends Collection in Puzzle Cube
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Mascara - Skinny Brush mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome


 And then it was time for Cow Girl, and for that look I concentrated on the socket to make a different look!











And for a night look, why not use my ordinary brow pencil on the waterline?





 And as the last round up, I wanted to try them together so I used Night Owl to mark the socket even more and placed it as a laying v at the corner of the eye!









Products for second look:Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in SinShadows - Elf Glitter Shadow in Cow Girl and Puzzle Cube from The Legends Collection by Shiro CosmeticsEyepencil - At first Snowflake by MUS, then Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from LancomeEyeliner - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from LancomeMascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in BlackBrows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze
I really liked the colour of the shadows and they were very easy to work with. The sparkled worked best with the sticky primer from Too Faced, but if not wanting so much sparkle then a normal primer will do.I'll use these in the future because they really were like I want eye shadows to be.The only minus for me would be that mineral oil in the ingredient list, but then again for 2 dollars/2.5 pounds each maybe it's not so bad...
Tell me what you think! Like or dislike?
Enjoy!Azure
The products reviewed is my own opinion. I didn't receive any money for this post, the products were sent to us.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder