30 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Enlightened Middle

To contact us Click HERE










Recently I have been seeing a lot of these looks; where it's the lightest in the middle of the lid, and both corners are darkened. So I had to give it a try, though next time I should not do the lightened space so large and I have to work around my usual ways to apply eyeshadows.Any tips for this look and I'm all ears!The colours really got to me on this one, they kind of like melted together! And I was a bit insecure for the blue on the waterline, but it turned out to be a pretty cool detail!So all in all I think there will be another try!!
Products in motion:Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow HelperShadows - Sleek Oh So Special Palette using Gateau, Ribbon & Bamboo. Sleek Monaco Palette using Midnight Garden, Magenta Madness, Aquamarine & Humming BirdEyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Electric BlueEyeliner - Liquid Black Eyeliner from PrimarkMascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in BlackEyebrows - A mixture of Boxed and Noir from the Oh So Special by Sleek
Over and out!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder